Defeating Terrorism in a Free Society
Liberty is Messy, Dangerous and Unsafe — Oh My!
I understand that in a free society bad things, tragic things, even deadly – horrible, grotesque things will happen. No government, law or code can protect you or I from all bad things. There is not any form of government that can actually deliver a utopian society that is free from suffering, poverty, pain and fear. These conditions exist in all forms of government and are magnified in a society that is unruly and in a state of Anarchy. Our constitutional form of government is by far the best way to minimize all of these unfavorable conditions. Freedom is the best, the only way to create a society that is mostly free from suffering, poverty, pain and fear.
Freedom is a condition that allows people to move and do according to their own desires. America is the great experiment and it is the most successful example of a free society in the history of the world. How do we defeat our enemies and maintain our freedom at the same time? How do we “secure these blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity” without taking away our freedom and liberty?
Freedom and It’s Benefits Must Be Preserved Here – Even While Fighting Terrorism.
Those who are willing give away freedom for security deserve neither — or so goes the quote. There is no such thing as total security. We are never totally secure and we never will be. Stop them there to prevent their reaching the homeland. Those to purpetrated the crime are the ones to blame. No one else.
Security is best visualized as rings or ripples emanating outward from any part of the United States (I consider the U.S. to be the contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii and all of our territories and foreign embassies). The first ring is withing the borders of the U.S. We must identify those who have pledged their lives and fortunes to the establishment of sharia law. This might sound like I am against Islam, I am not. I believe in freedom of religion and I will fight to defend anyone’s choice to believe and worship as they see fit. However, sharia law is not religion. It is totalitarianism, a form of government, wrapped in religion. There is a huge divide between peaceful Muslims who live peacefully in the borders of the U.S. and those who seek to overthrow our constitutional form of government and replace it with sharia. The second ring which is closest to the land of the free is our border. It must be closed down and militarized. We must seal the land borders and protect the water based borders from anyone, from any country, of any religion.
All Freedom Loving People Should Immediately Demand Laws be Enacted according to the following guidelines or concepts:
1. Membership in terrorist organizations should be a felony punishable by death. Anyone sentenced to death will have no more that 24 months to appeal. All trials must be public and broadcast on TV.
2. Contributing to the development, maintenance, publishing or financial assistance to a terrorist organization should be a felony punishable by life imprisonment.
2. Any organization or company that allows a terrorist organization to benefit or use it’s technology (including banking, social media platforms, communication equipment, etc.) should be disbanded and it’s leadership punished with punitive fines.
4. Anyone who is caught lying on an immigration form is deported, without the possibility of returning to any U.S. territory.
5. Anyone who cannot prove who they are, where they’re from and swear to support and defend the U.S. Constitution is not allowed in.
6. People who cannot prove who they are definitvely are held (at the cost of the federal govt) until they can or are deported to their country of origin after 3 months. No more releases of undocumented, illegal persons into the general population in the hopes of them returning for a court date.
If we can outlaw being in a gang we can outlaw belonging to a terrorist organization